The Blount County Juvenile Court CLE will be rescheduled due to the weather on Tuesday 1/29.
Blount Blount County Juvenile Court assists children and families in a variety of ways that do not require court involvement. The Blount County Juvenile Court Youth Service Officers (YSOs) have a combined 90+ years’ experience in assisting children and families with a variety of issues, including truancy, behavioral problems, emotional problems, mental illness, and substance abuse. The YSOs can refer families in crisis to community-based service organizations, to counselors, and to other resources.
- Informal Adjustments
- YSOs can create agreements between a juvenile and her/his family and the Court to resolve conflicts and avoid Court involvement. If you are having trouble with your child or teen, please contact the Youth Service Office to see if we can help you.
- Mental Health Services
- YSOs can refer children and families for mental health services, including individual therapy, family therapy, group therapy, case management, medication management, in-home services, and comprehensive child and family therapy (CCFT)
- Substance Abuse Services
- Alcohol and Drug Treatment
- Juvenile Court can refer juveniles and their families to out-patient, intensive out-patient, and residential drug and alcohol treatment service
- Contact the Youth Service Office firstname.lastname@example.org or call 865-273-5945.