Fireworks Sales in Blount County

All issues related to the manufacture, sale, offer to sell, shipping or receiving fireworks as addressed by state law at T.C.A. § 68-104-101 et. seq.

Fireworks Sales in Tennessee

Application for Seasonal Fireworks Sales

Application for Annual Fireworks Retailer

Submit application to Blount County Mayor’s Office for signature along with:

1. A copy of zoning approval for the proposed business location.

Contact: Planning & Development (865) 681-9301

2. A copy of a valid/current business license.

Contact: County Clerk’s Office (865) 273-5800

Follow instructions on application for submission to State.

Blount County Mayor’s Office (865) 273-5700