1. Available Monday through Saturday. During library hours.
2. Computers are available in 1-hour blocks.
3. You will sign on with your library card number and pin/password. If you do not have a card, follow the instructions label on the computer monitor.
4. To minimize contact, self-serve computers will be handled remotely through computer software.
5. Self-service computers are available at Adult Services in the Reference area.
6. Limit to 2 hours per day. 7. Computers will automatically log off 30 minutes before close (6:30 PM Monday - Thursday, 5:00 PM Friday and Saturdays).
8. While in the library, for the safety of yourself, library staff, and others, please practice physical distancing and wear a mask. Stay home if you are feeling sick, or have symptoms of COVID-19.
-- Global site tag (gtag.js) - Google Analytics -->