Policies & Fees
- Rules of Conduct
- Check out Length
- Maximum Check Outs
- Return Procedures
- Fines & Charges
- Photo Copies
Please take a few minutes to read our Rules of Conduct (PDF) for library patrons and usage of the library.
Number of Days
- Books, CDs, and audio books are checked out for 21 days.
- DVDs and magazines are checked out for 7 days.
Maximum Number of Check Out Items per Library CardThe maximum of check outs is 15 Books and 4 for each of the following:
- Audiobooks on Cassettes
- Audiobooks on CD
- Magazines (Limit of 12 Per Family)
- Music CDs
Materials may be renewed 3 times, except for items which are on reserve. Renewals can be made from our website or by phone at 982-0981. You must have your library card number when you call.
Drop Offs & Fines
To avoid fines, all items must be returned before closing time of the date due as shown on your receipt.
A drive-up book drop is located on the Cusick Street side of the building and is available for return of materials 24 hours a day.
- A fine of $.25 per day for all items except DVDs is charged for overdue materials.
- A fine of $2 per day is charged for each overdue DVD.
- If items are not returned within 45 days of their due date, a bill will be issued for the cost of materials and outstanding fines. Materials more than 45 days overdue are eligible to be turned over to a collection agency for further action, and an additional $20 will be added to the account.
- An accumulation of fines in excess of $4.99 will result in suspension of library privileges until the fine is paid down.
- A $25 fee will be charged for returned checks.
|Black and White
||$.25 Per Page
|Color||$.55 Per Page|
|Microfilm||$.25 Per Page|