Where to Pay Property Tax
For your convenience, the Trustee's Office provides several locations to pay Property Tax. Please have your tax notice(s) to ensure correct posting of your payment.
- In person at the Trustee's Office on the 3rd Floor of the Courthouse at 347 Court Street in Maryville. Office hours are M-F 8:00am - 4:30pm. We are closed most State/Federal holidays. Our phone number is (865) 273-5900.
- By mail at:
Blount County Trustee
347 Court Street
Maryville, TN 37804
- Internet payments with VISA or MasterCard through this website (a convenience fee applies - see below for explanation - Blount County Government does not benefit from this fee) - click here for PROPERTY TAX LOOKUP & PAYMENT
- Internet payments with E-Check through this website (a convenience fee applies - see below for explanation - Blount County Government does not benefit from this fee)
- Pay by Phone at 855-777-3468 (a convenience fee applies - see below for explanation - Blount County Government does not benefit from this fee)
- Most banks in Blount County until delinquency date (must have your tax notice(s) - you may call us to see if your bank accepts payments - sorry but State law does not allow for tax payments at credit unions)
- Blount County Clerk satellite offices at Foothills Mall or the Drive-thru location next to the Blount County Library until delinquency date - checks only, NO CASH at these 2 locations (must have your tax notice(s) - no official receipt is given at these locations - they are drop off points only - official receipt will be mailed within a few days - call us if your check does not clear your bank within two weeks)
Convenience fees apply to payments with credit/debit cards, E-Checks, and Pay by Phone. These fees are paid directly to the credit card companies, banks, and credit card vendors that process the payments. Blount County Government does not benefit from any of these fees. We charge the exact amount that we are charged.
According to State law, the County has the option to pay the fee itself rather than passing the fee to the customer. Based on current usage, the annual fees would cost the County approximately $50,000 each year. If customers did not have to pay a fee, the usage would obviously increase so the cost to the County could easily exceed $100,000 each year. There are no funds in the Trustee's budget to cover the convenience fees.