Curbside Pickup Information
TO RESERVE MATERIALS ONLINE
- Go to this link https://blountcpltn.booksys.net/opac/blountcpltn/index.html (library catalog)
- Click on “Account” in the top right corner
- Log in with your BCPL library card number and PIN
- Then search for the materials you want (limit 5 reserves),
- And then click on the “Holdings” tab to reserve it.
TO RESERVE MATERIALS BY PHONE
- If you do not know your PIN, you can call the library at 865-982-0981, Monday through Thursday, from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., or Friday and Saturday, from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., to reset your PIN and/or we can help you reserve your items (limit 5 reserves).
- We will still need your BCPL library card number.
WHEN CAN I PICK UP MY RESERVES?
- ONLY on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- You will be called when your order is complete and told which day to pick.
- a)Tuesday Pickups: Reserves placed after 3 p.m. on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and until 3 p.m. on Mondays. b)Thursday Pickups: Reserves placed after 3 p.m. on Mondays, Tuesdays and until 3 p.m. on Wednesdays. c)Saturday Pickups: Reserves placed after 3 p.m. on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays before 3 p.m.
- If needed, you can have 2 weeks on the designated pickup days to pick up your items. After that time, items will be reshelved, and a new request must be made.
HOW/WHERE DO I PICK UP MY RESERVES?
- When you arrive on the Curbside Pickup day designated to you call 865-273-1402 (number is only answered on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday Pickup Days) to notify Patron Services staff you have arrived at the library. Please provide your name, color and model of your car to assist staff in identifying you.
- The pickup point is located at the Main entrance of the library. Please remain in your car. A Patron Services staff member will deliver your order to you.