Blount County sells surplus and confiscated property via GovDeals.com, an internet based government auction website allowing an auction from the comfort of your home. Visit Blount County's online auction to view and browse all of the surplus property currently available on the GovDeals website.
Our surplus vehicles are sold through live public auction at Airport Auto Auction.
First time bidders must register on the GovDeals website. There is no cost to register but the system must verify the registration. Registration may take up to 24 hours.
GovDeals Registration Process
- Click on “Register” in the red toolbar of the GovDeals.com website.
- Complete the simple online form.
- Read the “Terms and Conditions” and click either "I Disagree" or "I Agree to the Terms and Conditions".
- From this point on, follow the registration instructions provided by the GovDeals.com website.
- Once this is completed a password will be emailed to you and from there let the bidding begin!
- Click the Surplus Property link on Blount County's website and return to the GovDeals website.
- Click "Log In" found in the red toolbar.
- Enter your login username and password to being bidding.