When can I change my benefits plan?

You can change your benefits once each year during Open Enrollment, or when a qualifying event occurs. Open Enrollment usually occurs in the fall with implementation effective January 1. Examples of qualifying events would be the birth or adoption of a child, marriage, the death of a dependent or loss of benefits by a non-covered dependent.

How can I add my spouse/new baby to my benefits plan? How long before I can add them?

Fill out the Member Change From found in forms of the Employee Portal and return them to HR.  You have 30 days from the date of birth or date of marriage to add them. After the 30 days have lapsed, you must then wait for Open Enrollment.

How do I view my address, benefits, vacation, or other personnel information?

Once your information has been entered into HR system and you have a user id and password, you can sign in to Kronos to view and access your personnel information.