Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Free computer classes are offered in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (2016), and Gmail. Receive an opportunity to gain a nationally recognized certificate from Northstar Digital Literacy. (If you desire to enroll in computer courses but do not have computer experience, you will need to practice using a mouse before you may enroll. Listed are a few practice websites available: www.mouseprogram.com and www.pbclibrary.org/mousing/mousercise.htm )
In this free class, learn how to make presentations more compelling by:
• Customizing the theme and animating text and graphics
• Engaging the audience with audio and video
• Creating information rich, visually compelling presentations driven by Excel data
• Applying time-saving shortcuts that will help you create more engaging presentations quickly
― Discover strategies to keep your audience engaged, and explore tools to make your presentation look more professional, polished and accessible.
SESSION: Wednesday, July 24, 2019 ― TIME: 2:00 PM TO 5:00 PM ― LOCATION: The Learning Lab (This is a single-session class. Please bring a USB Drive and earbuds.)
For assistance with the online registration please visit the library’s Adult Services (Reference Desk) or call (865) 982-0981, ext. 1450, or (865) 273-1428.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field